Thursday, October 15, 2009

A silly students.. that just want getting the photo with the teachers

not go along ! That's the word that makes me sad today.. because the people I love do not go at parting later . .

Read This Story::

okta come to my school .. and me directly visiting her.. because I was curious, I asked about the farewell her .. she says the show is very exciting .. there is not study .. just play.. teachers who came with students Damai Junior High School is Mery , Pijoh , And Adriana.. then I ask again: what My Teacher go?? she said: not go.
i'm very sad 'cause my teacher can't go to the carita beach. was destroyed already my dream photo together with my teacher. by 1000 the point I gave it too, maybe she still can't go to carita too. stupid me ! my god,, what I was not destined to take photo with her??. but I like , love, and love same her god ! I want she to like me too, god.. :'(
ALL!!! I HOPE SHE CAN GO TO CARITA BEACH WITH ME !

No comments:

Post a Comment